cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FireAMP connector with Proxy

timhoward1
Level 1
Level 1

In our environment, we have an authenticated proxy. We created the exceptions the servers listed on the required server list document. The exception allow access to the websites without authenticating. However, the connectors were not connecting. Looking through the proxy logs, I noticed the connectors seemed to be trying to access Cloud-ec.amp.sourcefire.com via its IP addresses. Once the IP addresses were added the connectors worked. Is there anyway to set the connector to use the server name instead. If not, how could I add a feature request? 

3 Replies 3

masmith0324
Level 1
Level 1

Were you able to get this to work?   We have a WSA that can't seem to get the downloader to work with.

I had the same problem. The attached settings helped me. Even though our proxy is authenticated we had to select none.

Hello Tim,

Refer the following link to add the sever names for the proper AMP communications.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/sourcefire-amp-appliances/118121-technote-sourcefire-00.html

It should work with the server names. Based on the location add those server names. With the server name itself it should work . Also add the exception list.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rate if this answer helps you.

Regards

Jetsy