cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tell me about Cisco Secure Endpoint

David Cardenas
Level 1
Level 1

What can I get with Cisco Secure Endpoint to create a better enterprise enviroment?

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Most FAQ answered here :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/secure-endpoint-frequently-asked-questions/ta-p/4415590

if any deployment question explain the requirement so we can understand suggest best we can.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Troja007
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @David Cardenas,
as SecureX is available for Secure Endpoint for free, you get much more than just an endpoint security platform. The graphics is still an overview and includes some key features. There is just one thing you have to take care, as Orbital needs the right license, the same for the Threat Hunting Service. Anything else listed here is included with an Endpoint License.

and more not listed here.

Cisco_SecureEndpoint_Architecture_1.0.png

Greetings,
Thorsten

Hello all,
please note, next CY SecureX, which was entitled with Cisco Seucurity products, will be replaces with the new XDR platform. This platform provide a wide range of improvements compared to SecureX. E.g. data storage for NVM information, prioritised incidents, guided threat hunt and more.
Greetings,
Thorsten

Thanks for this info.

Some important things for Secure Endpoint:

• new detections have been added to the Behavioral Protection Engine.
  • Secure Endpoint ingests BPE detections into the XDR analytics engine. So Endpoint telemetry is already shown inside XDR analytics attack chains.
  • The new Magnetic Design will bring many UI improvements over time.

Much more to come....

ramadani
Level 1
Level 1

can't tell more, what I know is formerly is Cisco AMP