merge 2 routers

mohamed
Level 1
Level 1

hi every one 

i have 2 routers with 2 different ISP. in same location 

the first router :TD-W8970

the second router : hg532e

so i need a device can mix the 2 router with ability to control the speed of each PC and and restricted too . 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok then.  Have a look at the RV320, either with or without web filtering.  That is a dual WAN router designed for use with two ISPs simultaneously.

Cheers,

Dave.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

I'm not sure whether you have posted this question in the best forum.  FindIT only supports the Cisco 100 to 500 series small business products, and neither of these devices fall into that category.  But if I understand your question correctly, you are actually looking for a recommendation on a single router that can replace both of these devices.  Is that correct?

Assuming this is what you are looking for, then you will probably get more feedback if you move the discussion thread into either the Small Business Routing forum, or the top level Small Business forum.  It would also help if you can describe your network topology a bit more and the specific requirements you have - for example, the types of broadband connections being used, the number of LAN ports required, any particular software features you are using other than the bandwidth control you mention, and so on.

Cheers,

Dave.

in fact i don't know what is the best ! 

a device such as load balance or router have ability to work with more than ISP in same time 

so i advice what is the best and what is ur suggest 

Ok then.  Have a look at the RV320, either with or without web filtering.  That is a dual WAN router designed for use with two ISPs simultaneously.

Cheers,

Dave.

THX David FOR UR SUPPORT 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: