Views
Helpful
Replies

Always Loading Dashboard on SourceFire/FirePower

gigin1234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Support Community, I want to ask about SourceFire / Firepower

I'll describe my trouble about sourcefire / firepower.

there are two censored  ( SF1 and SF2 ) and one management (FMC). before all device is normal, I can see all of traffic. but last weekend SF2, show of message Modula Power Supply and Host limited of FMC. the effect from that is Summary Dashboard always loading on FMC. how to solve it ?

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Gigin

4 Replies 4

Dinesh Verma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sir,

Power-Supply issue: Login to the box and run the command > show power-supply-status, this would tell you if it is connected. You can try shutdown the box gracefully and plug it out and plug back in

Host Limit : Go to NetworkDiscovery Policy and check if you're discovering only internal network. If it has 0/0 network then pretty much you're learning about all hosts. So fix this ND Policy, purge all hosts from System-> Tools->Data Purge.

FMC Dashboard loading: Login to FMC, become root and run this command: pmtool restartbyid SFTop10Cacher (This should fix it, if this process is stuck)

Regards,

Dv

Hi Dv

Thanks your command, 

I was not did your recommendation ( Power Supply Issue and Host Limit yesterday. but for FMC Dashboard loading I was did yesterday but still not success. and I've opened ticket to support team cisco then upload file of troubleshoot. Maybe you have given a step, I'll try to solve it. thanks

Thanks for sharing the info. We (TAC) would fix it, if you need anything else, feel free to revert.

Regards,
Dv

thanksss.... I've opened tac number : 682733222 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card