cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Central login for FMC

Oban3jimmy
Level 1
Level 1

Got FMC installed, looking to integrate it with a windows 2016 server for login. Got some users in a security group that I would like to be able to login to FMC with their own accounts.

what is easiest way to achieve this?

thanks 

5 Replies 5

Hi,

You can use LDAP to integrate into Active Directory, guide here. Or RADIUS, example here

HTH

Thanks, seen the config to add in FMC

is there any VSA on the radius server? For example you usually need a custom vendor code and radius strings to make it work?

thanks 

Check out this guide and see RADIUS specific attributes

Thanks for sending, much appreciated. 

However im after the windows server attributes I need for Cisco FMC? I won’t be using Cisco ISE for the radius authentication... it will be a Windows 2016 server. 

With my other systems; I usually have to add in vendor specific attribute ID and some unique radius values to return. 

or am I missing something obvious with FMC?

thanks 

I've not seen a guide for Windows NPS RADIUS, but you need to configured the Class-25 av-pair to send the value of Class = Administrator to the Firepower device.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card