Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DHS AIS TAXII Feed into FMC

Hello All, 

Our organization is in the process of connecting to the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Automated Indicator Sharing (AIS) feed. After an update a little while ago to the Firepower Management Center we where given the ability to add TAXII feeds into the appliance, I currently have a feed from our ISAC setup. Unfortunately the DHS AIS feed is a bit more involved to setup. The AIS feed requires two way TLS with a certificate that we acquire from a DHS approved supplier. I was wondering if anybody has setup the AIS feed into a FMC or if the FMC can support the features required to connect to the feed at this time. We are currently running software version 6.2.3.3 on the FMC. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Just a heads up for anybody else having this problem, I opened a TAC ticket and was pointed to a bug report that specifically stated the DHS AIS feed will not work at this time. If I understand it correctly the issue is related to FMC not being able to send a subscription ID. Here is the bug report: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvi75223

This is very disappointing considering that a Cisco engineer my rep pointed me too told me it would work....

Looks like FMC is on version 6.5.5 and the enhancement request has not yet been added unfortunately. I dont see it in the documentation yet with support for Subscription ID.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: