Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower 1010 - FDM: unable to upload a file with IP address for Blacklisting

rherud
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have an issue with a Firepower 1010 (running 6.5) and the FDM.
I have a long list with public IP addresses (one address per line) and need to create a Blacklist in the FDM (FMC cannot be used there).
When I go in FDM under Policies > Security Intelligence > Network > Blacklist (Block/Drop) I don't see a possibility to upload this file :-(  (See attached)
Also under Objects > Networks just can create normal Host- or Group-Objects but there is no possibility to upload a file with IP addresses. I don't want to enter all the IP addresses as Host-Objects ...
I checked the FDM guide but I did not find a hint that a ASCII-file upload with IP addresses is possible as in the FMC.

Do you know if it is possible to upload a ASCII-File with IP addresses for Blacklisting or do I try something impossible?
Thanks a lot for every hint!

Bye

R.

1 Reply 1

Hi,
You are correct, custom SI feeds is apparently only available when using FMC. On FDM the only options appear to be the TALOS feeds or manually defined objects.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card