Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower report shows no data to display

Samer R. Saleem
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm generating reports on firepower for risky applications but it shows empty results "no data to display" while if I check the dashboard I can see the apps in there

any idea why this is happening?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Samer R. Saleem
Level 4
Level 4

This was resolved, the Firewall was switched to Secondary and traffic was going via Source Fire secondary

after switching the primary firewall now I can see the risky applications in the report!

thanks!

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Abheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, 

Are selecting the correct time window for generating report. Below screenshot will help you to get risky application details.

2018-11-12 09_39_25-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.3.4 Build 42 (GUEST-FMC) - admi.jpg2018-11-12 09_41_38-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.3.4 Build 42 (GUEST-FMC) - admi.jpg2018-11-12 09_45_07-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.3.4 Build 42 (GUEST-FMC) - admi.jpgHTH

Abheesh

Hi,

yes its enabled but the Risky application report doesnt show time window in front of it

check image attached:

Risky apps.PNG

Hi,

You need to select Application Statics to get the time window. Others will automatically generate report as per the time window to generate report.

HTH

Abheesh

this is not what I'm asking about, I need risky application which is available in reports, and can be seen in overview

but in reports its coming empty

Risky apps2.PNG

Hi,

Create a report like below screen shot to get the risky application with low business relevance.

2018-11-12 13_52_33-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.3.4 Build 42 (GUEST-FMC) - admi.jpg

You will get the report like below screenshot.

2018-11-12 13_53_02-Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare 6.2.3.4 Build 42 (GUEST-FMC) - admi.jpg

I think this is what you expecting.

HTH

Abheesh

don't know why it comes empty

Samer R. Saleem
Level 4
Level 4

anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Are you able to generate other reports...???

Samer R. Saleem
Level 4
Level 4

This was resolved, the Firewall was switched to Secondary and traffic was going via Source Fire secondary

after switching the primary firewall now I can see the risky applications in the report!

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: