cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC AMP for Network Status

Zachary Ballard
Level 1
Level 1

I patched our FMC from 6.4.0.2 to 6.4.0.7. I am receiving a warning that states " Successfully connected to cloud, Number of files detected in traffic exceeds module threshold." 

Is this something that will clear itself up in time? This warning was not present before patching.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The patch may have made something visible that was there all along.

The message is indicating that you have sent more than 200 files in a 24-hour period to AMP cloud for ThreatGrid analysis. 

I usually see this when applying a file policy on east-west traffic (i.e. between users and file servers) where the policy indicates to send unknown files on for analysis.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The patch may have made something visible that was there all along.

The message is indicating that you have sent more than 200 files in a 24-hour period to AMP cloud for ThreatGrid analysis. 

I usually see this when applying a file policy on east-west traffic (i.e. between users and file servers) where the policy indicates to send unknown files on for analysis.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card