Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC Deployment failed

stlourenco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Guys

I have the FMC Virtual Appliance in version 6.2.3 and the FTD in version 6.2.2 an ASA 5506-X with FTD image installed. Whenever I try to do deply in FMC I get this error message:

image.png

When I click on details, I have identified that there is a route-map that is applied in the inside interface to the PBR function. Follows logs:

Lina messages
FMC >> no strong-encryption-disable
FMC >> object network IP_SANDER
FMC >> host 179.108.169.67
FMC >> object-group service RDP tcp
FMC >> port-object eq 3389
FMC >> timeout conn 1:00:00 half-closed 0:10:00 udp 0:02:00 icmp 0:00:02
FMC >> access-list CSM_FW_ACL_ line 11 remark rule-id 268435456: ACCESS POLICY: Giacomelli_Policy - Mandatory
FMC >> access-list CSM_FW_ACL_ line 12 remark rule-id 268435456: L7 RULE: RDP_SANDER
FMC >> access-list CSM_FW_ACL_ line 13 advanced permit tcp object IP_SANDER ifc inside object TS_T_3389 object-group RDP rule-id 268435456
FMC >> no user-identity default-domain LOCAL
FTD_GIACO >> info : INFO: Default-domain change will not impact existing configurations.

FMC >> no route-map PBR permit 10
FTD_GIACO >> error : ERROR: route-map PBR is attached to routing protocols
(EIGRP/RIP/OSPF/BGP/ISIS) or used in policy based routing.
Please remove the relevant configuration before removing the route_map

Other logs

Lina configuration application failure log:
Lina Files Rollback successful

Rollback APP was successful.

So I created a flex config that tries remove the route-map, as image below, but it doesn't worked:

image.png

And in the FMC there is a deploy pending with a lot modification. I'd like to know if there is a way to kill this deploy in FMC for e try again.

1 Reply 1

rmorenobb
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same error, were you ever able to find a solution for this? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card