cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

fmc is block sub doamin example.com is open

Salman.Baig
Level 1
Level 1

abc.example.com not open,but exmaple.com is open means child domain not open please help me very urgent thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Could be two reasons

Has that sub domain been mistakenly added to blocked URLs?

When you connect to that sub domain, what does connetion (Analysis > Connection Event) log say? Which policy blocks it? You can click "Table view of the events" in event log, to check which policy is blocking it.

View solution in original post

Problem solve they showing me in uncategorized unknown category in the Connection Events .   the application app policy blocked url   i m shocked .web url and which is running on port number 8002

they blocked application policy finally my problem solve ... i redeploy the application policy  now working fine 

thanks @Marvin Rhoads marvin 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please share a screenshot of your relevant access control policy rule(s).

2.jpg3.jpg

Marvin problem is i have 1 doamin name is  example.com is working fine but same doamin child doamin abc.example.com is not open what problem please i well share some images please help me thanks

Could be two reasons

Has that sub domain been mistakenly added to blocked URLs?

When you connect to that sub domain, what does connetion (Analysis > Connection Event) log say? Which policy blocks it? You can click "Table view of the events" in event log, to check which policy is blocking it.

Problem solve they showing me in uncategorized unknown category in the Connection Events .   the application app policy blocked url   i m shocked .web url and which is running on port number 8002

they blocked application policy finally my problem solve ... i redeploy the application policy  now working fine 

thanks @Marvin Rhoads marvin 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card