cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to enable Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding on the external interfaces on FTD and ASA firewall ?

damode
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok no problem. Let me know when you've tested.

For FTD, this is the procedure when using FMC. If you have FDM, you can use the same command as ASA but you need to use Flexconfig object to push it.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

On ASA, the command is:
ip verify reverse-path interface interface_name

Take a look at this documentation:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa91/configuration/firewall/asa_91_firewall_config/protect_tools.html

For FTD, when you're in the interface config, you should find the ip spoofing parameter under security tab within advanced options.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Thank you very much for your reply.

I will try it out.

Ok no problem. Let me know when you've tested.

For FTD, this is the procedure when using FMC. If you have FDM, you can use the same command as ASA but you need to use Flexconfig object to push it.

Thanks
Francesco
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: