Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to implement PBR using flexconfig through FDM

Hi Team?
We have a Cisco ASA 5516-X with FirePOWER Service and we plan to deploy the Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Software (6.4).
As this is a small appliance, we do not plan to use a FMC. We will use the called Firepower Device Manager (FDM) to manage this device.

We plan to perform to implement PBR (Policy Base Routing), the device has 2 OUTSIDE interface:
Outside 1: Default route 0.0.0.0/0
Outside 2: All trafic from 192.168.1.0/24

To achieve us, this is a lot of documentations related to the use flexconfig through FMC but in my case, we do not have a FMC.

I have performed several searches in order to find any documentation related to PBR using flexconfig through FDM: without success.

Can someone help me on this matter: how to implement BBR using flexconfig through FDM?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

PBR on FDM is still not supported, there is a bug filed here with no fix (as of today).

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

PBR on FDM is still not supported, there is a bug filed here with no fix (as of today).

HTH

IlyaTaskaev
Level 1
Level 1

>To achieve us, this is a lot of documentations related to the use flexconfig through FMC but in my case, we do not have a FMC.

Hey! I have the same task, can you please share documentation, if you don't mind of course?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card