Views
Helpful
Replies

licence renew

sachinc01
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Tomorrow customer licence will be come Please guide me & share the link.

How to renew firewall licence step by step please guide with proper step.

Model No :- ASA5506-K9

Serial No:-JMX2133YODX

Thanks & regards,

Sachin

6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Most ASA licenses are not time-limited. What specific license are you asking about?

Hi Sir,

VPN licence are expired now following licence purchase from cisco tomorrow i will received following  licence key

Please guide how to reactivate licence step by step.

Rs,

Sachin

Hi Sir,

PFA & guide for renewal process.

Rs,

Sachin 

The term on the AnyConnect Apex licenses will not expire the feature when it runs out, rather it is required for right-to-use and support.

No action is necessary on the ASA as no new license is issued when you renew the term.

The IPS part of the TAMC works similarly. The AMP and URL Filtering licenses will need to be added via ASDM or FMC depending on how that part is being managed.

Dear Sir, 

I have received  Cisco ASA5506 FirePOWER IPS, AMP and URL & Any connect (25) Activation key.

How to activate this key on firewall please guide.

Rs,

Sachin

I think your running ASA w/FirePOWER service. 

For IPS, AMP, URL you need to apply license through FMC and assign the license to the FirePOWER. 

For AnyConnect through ASA CLI with  Activate-key CLI.  backup old key before doing any changes. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa99/configuration/general/asa-99-general-config/intro-license.html#ID-2148-00000b42 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card