Views
Helpful
Replies

New FXOS 2.4.1.101 failed to fetch FTD 6.2.3 images when add new Logical Device

tommy182
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there.

Found that newly released version of FXOS 2.4.1 fails to fetch previously uploaded images for FTD logical device.

It just stuck on Fetch Image Versions step when we trying to add new Logical Device.

There is no informmation about this bug or caveat in release notes

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/fxos241/release/notes/fxos241_rn.html#33120

Looks like it`s time to TAC)

FXOS_1.JPG

Thanks,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So, in the end there is another bug(not visible for customer too) called "Image version fetching hang in Logical Devices page"

looks like new version completely useless for us for example.

Will be waiting for next version.

And now will downgrade for previous one..

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

yogdhanu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I am assuming you have already got the response from TAC on this. For the benefit of wider audience, there  is a the bug which captures this behavior. The bug is not visible externally.

The reason for this is that the interface is not connected. Its better to open TAC case until more information can be captured on the bug and it can be made public.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Hello!

Yes, I've already opened the TAC case. 

And my problem is not related to interfaces statuses. 

Additionally, it is weird reason cause portchannel interfaces, for example, never came up until they associated to any LogicalDevice.

But we cannot create LogicalDevice. 

So, looks like there is another bug. 

Thanks

So, in the end there is another bug(not visible for customer too) called "Image version fetching hang in Logical Devices page"

looks like new version completely useless for us for example.

Will be waiting for next version.

And now will downgrade for previous one..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card