cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Security Intelligence not working

mbaker33
Level 1
Level 1

I'm going through the process of switching from CX to SFR and so far everything is going very well.  The only issue is, I am getting "No Data" in all of my "Security Intelligence" charts/graphs.  In my Access Control policy, under the Security Intelligence tab, I have added all of the "bad things" to the Blacklist and over a full day, nothing has been logged, despite ensuring the "Log Connections" option is checked.

So, the question is, what could I be missing?

Thanks,

Mark

4 Replies 4

adhogan
Level 1
Level 1

That's what you want to see. That means the sensor hasn't seen any traffic to a known bad IP address. 

Agreed, but I am going to some known bad sites to test it and it is not stopping me or logging anything.  It is a bit concerning.

Security Intelligence is only one tool in the box. It is in no way a comprehensive list of all bad sites. Just recently observed bad sites where we are absolutely certain those hosts are bad. I wouldn't expect it to trigger on a few random sites. 

stepan.huzlik1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi where you enabled logging ? In rule tab only or also on Security Inteligence tab ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card