Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sensor - Discovery from the device is in progress

Team,

I am trying to add pair of Cisco FTD 2110 to FMC in HA. One is successfully added but the other FTD is stuck in "Discovery from the device is in progress" for approximately 1h 58Min. I have Cisco FMC 1000 in HA running 6.2.3 version.

I am not able to delete the sensor from FMC as the delete icon is grayed out shown in attached file.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Ajay Saini
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

What is you remove the command from FTD to remove the manager and reload the device and add again to see if then you are able to delete the device from FMC or if the process completes on FMC. 

Make sure that the FMC should be able to communicate with FTD without any L3 device blocking the ports. try reloading the FMC as well if needed.

I am sure this is a cosmetic condition and should clear out on reload.

HTH

AJ

Had a similar issue running 6.2.3.4: Device Discovery stuck at 50% for many hours despite the device being long deleted. Neither an FMC console reload nor an FMC reload worked. TAC was able to find and kill the stuck process from the CLI. 

tl;dr: Call TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card