cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login to WebUI

pablo.arcelcr
Level 1
Level 1

Im trying to login to my Defense Center thru the WebUI, I'm able to do so but after a few seconds it logs me off

What could be cause this issue?

10 Replies 10

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If another user (or program) is logging on automatically with the same userid, they will force you off.

I'm the only user working on that equipment.

Could it be if I use the CLI and the WEB UI at the same time?

You should be able to log into Web UI and cli at the same time. I've done that many times without issue. 

Has it ever worked? Also, what version of FMC do you have?

Has anyone possibly set a restriction on the source IPs allowed to use the Web UI?

Yes it was working.

I was working in the CPAN since I'm trying to setup the configuration for Splunk.

FMC version that I have is 750.

750 is the appliance model.

I meant what software version is it running?

Version is Sourcefire Linux OS v5.4.0 (build 126)

That is a pretty old build although I don't see any BugIDs that would obviously cause this behavior.

If you have support, perhaps you can open a TAC case and have them take a look at it.

bilaal.amin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have an ASA 5516-X with Firepower module version 6.2.2. I am able to access it via CLI using the command session sfr with username: admin and password: Admin123.

The issue is that when I go to the webUI, this credentials doesn't work and I am not able to login. It says: Wrong Credentials. Please Login again.

Is there a different credentials to login to the webUI.? How to set it up?

Thank you in advance.

I did a mistake. The IP I was using to access the Firepower is actually the IP of my core-switch.

My in-built Firepower is managed from the ASDM application only.

Right - a Firepower service module on an ASA does not have its own web UI. It is either managed locally via ASDM or remotely via Firepower Management Center (FMC).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card