cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Virtual FMC Licensing

nick.chalker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I was wondering if someone can clarify the Virtual FMC licensing (v6 and above), the General License FAQ mentions that ' Virtual Firepower Management Center requires an entitlement for each device it will manage', we have 3 * ASA's licensed for AMP only and we are able to download ASA, Anyconnect and Firepower software without problem but if we try to download the Virtual FMC we get blocked (not entitled).

Thank You

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you've purchased a virtual FMC (2-, 5- or unlimited (25)-device license) with support, the support contract should allow the partner to add your cisco.com ID to entitlement for the FMC software.

The part number wold look something like this:

CON-ECMUS-SFMMCVWK
SOLN SUPP SWSS Cisco Firepower Management Center

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you've purchased a virtual FMC (2-, 5- or unlimited (25)-device license) with support, the support contract should allow the partner to add your cisco.com ID to entitlement for the FMC software.

The part number wold look something like this:

CON-ECMUS-SFMMCVWK
SOLN SUPP SWSS Cisco Firepower Management Center

Hello,

How can i check the number of sensors FMC will support ?

@NeWGuy1109 answered you in your other thread. Please don't post the same question in multiple places.

Thank You Marvin.. however i posted here at first .. but i cudnt see my question published as the page was refreshing every time i clicked on "Post" ..so had to create a separate thread.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card