Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Rule for IP Range

Hello,

I have been asked to give access to one of our internal servers from a range of IPs within a larger subnet.  It is 30 ip's within a subnet of 510 addresses.  Is there a way to do just a range for the access rule source instead of creating a single object for all 30 ip's and then putting them into a network object group?  I really do not want to create a network object for the whole subnet being that it contains ip addresses that do not require access.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you might be able to use a subnet mask that includes most of the IPs and for the remaining you can add single acls. There is no way to create an acl with a pool of IPs. As you know you can use object-group or get creative with subnetting.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

you might be able to use a subnet mask that includes most of the IPs and for the remaining you can add single acls. There is no way to create an acl with a pool of IPs. As you know you can use object-group or get creative with subnetting.

I hope this helps.

That is what I am afraid I will have to do.  Narrow the range down as best I can through subnetting then add the rest

as individual acl's. Thanks!

no problem. If possible please mark the question as answered.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card