Views
Helpful
Replies

Annyconnect version compatibility ASA 5510

cnogueral
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Recently, ASA cluster 5510 was updated to version 9.1.7. The following versions of annyconnect are installed:

anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-macosx-i386-4.3.02039-k9.pkg 1

anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-win-4.3.02039-k9.pkg 2

anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-linux-3.1.05160-k9.pkg 3

anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-linux-64-3.1.05160-k9.pkg 4

I would like to know what version of the latest annyconnect may be compatible with the ASA version 9.1.7, since seeing on the Cisco page, I saw that the current versions (4.5 and 4.6) come in pre-deploy and web-deploy versions, and do not exactly what would be the correct one.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The latest 4.6 release of Anyconnect should be compatible with ASA 9.1(7).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect46/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_AnyConnect_4_6.html#ID-1454-0000028f

You would have to upload the web-deploy package on the ASA. Pre-deploy package is something that is used to install Anyconnect on the end client machines manually or through enterprise software distribution. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The latest 4.6 release of Anyconnect should be compatible with ASA 9.1(7).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect46/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_AnyConnect_4_6.html#ID-1454-0000028f

You would have to upload the web-deploy package on the ASA. Pre-deploy package is something that is used to install Anyconnect on the end client machines manually or through enterprise software distribution. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card