Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5506-X, ASDM

Ziemowit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have few public IP address e.g. xx.xx.xx.210, xx.xx.xx.211 and i dont know how to create NAT 1:1

1.png

I would like to create connection from public IP address xx.xx.xx.211 to local address 192.168.100.200,

from xx.xx.xx.212 to 192.168.100.100

3 Replies 3

Option 1:

I would recommend that you create a object for the inside host (192.168.70.100) and i object for the outside address (xx.xx.xx.212) that you want to use.

When this is done you can choose to edit the inside object you created and click to make a "Automatic Address Translation Rule". As translated rule you insert the name of the outside object you created.

Option 2:

Under configuration in ASDM you also find "Public Servers". Here you can also use the objects you created under option 1.

In booth options you can also edit the ports both on the inside and outside object. Also remember to create ACL rules when trying to access the host from the internett.

Please rate as helpful, if that would be the case. Thanx

I think that i have problem with ACL rules.

I created two objects:

outside: Camera1, host, IP address xx.xx.xx.212

inside: Camera_1, host, IP address xx.xx.xx.100

2.PNG

My ACL rules in and out:

3.PNG

4.PNG

any suggestions?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card