Level 1
Level 1

hi
i completely confused and really wonderful
as i said i am novice in CCNP security
i follow from CBT nugget training video
i config everything truly

I USE FROM GNS3 with {asa841-k8.bin & asdm-641.bin}
but at first time i boot ASA i can ping every things (inside:10.0.0.2,DMZ:172.16.0.5 and
outside(MS loopback Has bridge with my modem interface and has internet access and get ip from DHCP:192.168.1.102
and it has default gateway  [:192.168.1.1] that i create static route from
configuration -> Device setup->Routing )((route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1))
but my problem is after booting up ASA after for example 15 minutes accessibility to 8.8.8.8 and 192.168.1.1(totally internet access disconnected ! )
and even though i reload ASA or turn it off and again i boot it reach to internet!!
Dear friends what is problem?
what shoud i do?

thanks a lot

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

These are typical GNS3 problems.  I often run into issues where I have configured, for example, a site to site VPN and I have no connectivity over the VPN.  Then I reload the GNS3 ASA and the exact same configuration works as expected.  Keep in mind that GNS3 is a virtual environment and isnt always the most stable.

I would suggest posting this question on the GNS3 support forums as this is most definately either a GNS3 or windows / PC issue and not an ASA issue.

--

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

--

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

These are typical GNS3 problems.  I often run into issues where I have configured, for example, a site to site VPN and I have no connectivity over the VPN.  Then I reload the GNS3 ASA and the exact same configuration works as expected.  Keep in mind that GNS3 is a virtual environment and isnt always the most stable.

I would suggest posting this question on the GNS3 support forums as this is most definately either a GNS3 or windows / PC issue and not an ASA issue.

--

--
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card