cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA Firewall training

Eric R. Jones
Level 4
Level 4

I need to get a better understanding of how to configure NAT, Twice NAT, Access Rules and related functions on the ASA Firewalls as well as creating the different types of VPN's Remote and Site to Site. Can anyone direct me to materials or a course that can provide this? 

ej

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are a couple of free videos on labminutes.com for ASA NAT. Rather old but still good information.

You might also checkout the official certification guide and training for the SENSS exam (part of CCNP Security).

There are also many internet articles and blog entries on these topics as they are quite widely used and have been for many years.

In addition to Marvins recommendation, if you want to attend a classroom-training, I would go for the course SASAC (Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security). This is a five days training with the basic ASA stuff every ASA admin should know.

+1 on tunnelsup.com.

It's a great site with some really useful tools.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: