cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA HA no more working after upgrade to 8.4.1(11)

QuriusLarsWulf
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

we recently upgraded our ASA 5510 active/standby cluster from ASA Version 8.3.2 to 8.4.1(11). Unfortenatelly the standby ASA is now crashing a few seconds after the configuration was syncronized from the active ASA.

Also completly disabling HA, bringing the default config to standby ASA again and activating HA afterwards didn`t help. Also tried through the Wizzard provided by ASDM to be sure to have no errors with requirements.

Is there anybody who had same problems ? Or better any idea how to solve this without doing a downgrade back to 8.3.2. ?

If you need any more information give me a hint what excatly you would like to see and I will provide the information.

Kind Regards

Lars

4 Replies 4

varrao
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Lars,

Did you follow the document for zero-downtime upgrade in HA:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080b20f35.shtml

Thanks,

Varun

Thanks,
Varun Rao

Hi Varun,

unfortenatlly I didn`t had this document. And I am also not able to access the document. So I can`t check if I did any big mistakes.

Kind Regards

Lars

Hi Varun,

still the same error:

Forbidden File or Application

Kind Regards

Lars

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card