Having a problem with an ASA5520 system in that Backup and Restore configuration option under the ASDM Tools menu is not displayed/available. Any ideas as to why this is? ASDM version supports it as far as I can see. Further details:
- ASDM/ASA versions of ASA5505 and ASA5520 system are:
ASDM Version 7.1(3)
ASA Version 9.1(2)
- User logging in with is a Priv 15 user.
- Only when system context is selected, under the Tools menu "System Reload" is available along with File Management, Downgrade Software etc. but no Backup Configuration or Restore Configuration.
- If same ASDM client is used with ASA5505 instead of ASA5520, the Backup Configuration and Restore Configuration options display just below "Downgrade Software" and backup and restore work.
- If try to access ASDM via a different system with different version of Java etc. same problem.
This is to address those customers coming to ISE from ACS or new to ISE that need a password change portal (UCP)
What are the licensing requirements for this solution?
My Devices - For using the password change with My Devices you need plus licenses as ...
In this paper we will document the configuration and operation of an integrated solution that includes identity management, firewall, cloud-based management, and cloud-based logging.
We will use the following Cisco products:
These days everything is in the cloud. We all know that Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) is a unified software image, which includes the Cisco ASA features and FirePOWER Services. Using Cisco Defense Orchestrator (CDO), you can manage physical or virt...
Cisco Defense Orchestrator (CDO) is a cloud-based, multi-device manager that provides a simple, consistent, and highly secure way of managing security policies on all your ASA devices. CDO helps you optimize your ASA environment by identifying problems wi...