Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA and polycom

Jaro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have a polycom in my internal network behind firewall cisco asa 5506.

Problem is that second site can see video and audio too, but on my site I cannot see nothing.

Situation is:

Polycom(10.10.10.1) --- >  Cisco ASA(NAT to 192.168.1.2)  --- >  and then it goes to outside interface of provider (192.168.1.253) , and on provider router there is second NAT to some public IP.

NOTE: Polycom has management interface, which is reachable via https to public IP and it is working, so I guess there is NAT 1:1 and it should be okay.

Could you please help me what I should check on cisco ASA? I have already checked realview monitoring and there wasn´t any deny log, or something which should indicate some issues with audio or video.

Could you please help me with this issue ?

Thank you 

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The communication is using sip?

Do you have inspect sip enabled?

Can you share your config please? Remove confidential data before and upload the config in a text file.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Hello Francesco, thank you very much for your answer, 

The communication is using H323.

Yes I have inspect sip, h323.. etc enabled, please check configuration in attachement.

Thank you 

Right of the bat, can you schedule a maintenance window and simply disable H232 inspection then see how this goes?

As Florin said, can you remove inspect sip?
Use the following to remove it:

policy-map global_policy
class inspection_default
no inspect sip
no inspect h323 h225
no inspect h323 ras

And then test it again and let us know please.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card