cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Lync 5067 TCP (TLS)

toonsillen
Level 1
Level 1

I have one machine with SBS2011 installed which has 2 nework cables connected to a CISCO asa 5505. One cable is connected for DMZ to the EDGE (which is not configured yet).

On the SBS2011 I have 2 virtual machines running (HyperV) , one for Lync FE (Mediation, ....) , the other virtual machine is for the LYNC EDGE server.

On the CISCO 5505 I do a PAT for my LyncFrontEndserver using ports 5060 and 5061I have one machine with SBS2011 installed which has 2 nework cables connected to a CISCO asa 5505. One cable is connected for DMZ to the EDGE (which is not configured yet).

On the SBS2011 I have 2 virtual machines running (HyperV) , one for Lync FE (Mediation, ....) , the other virtual machine is for the LYNC EDGE server.
On the CISCO 5505 I do a PAT for my LyncFrontEndserver using ports 5060 and 5061

But when I call a lync user from my normal phone, I can hear the lync user talking, but she cannot hear me ??
If she calls from LYNC client, I can hear her and she can hear me ?

Now I read that port 5067 TCP(TLS) also needs to be opened. But is it and how do I do this as this is using TLS ?

I found a TLS-proxy settings menu under Unified Communications, but is that for this and if so how would I set it as it needs a certificate. ?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: