Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure multiple Subnet-based VLANs on UCS-E Series Blade on ISR 4K

subrun.jamil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All, 

I require some guide line here. I need to configure a UCS-E Series ( UCS-E140S-M2/K9 ). There will be an ASAv VM at UCS- Series behind which I need to isolate the Inside Resources. So there will be 1 Outside and multiple Inside Subnet need to confiugred at ASAv. So I need to bring this subnets through the UCS Router to UCS-E Series Blade. Now I am in confusion with how to make the Internal Connection with Router to UCS Blade ( ESXI Host ) for multiple  subnet to configure in ESXI. I used Routers G0/0/0 and UCS1/0/0 for CIMC IP Configuration.

Then My only left port is UCS1/0/1 to make internal connection between Router and UCS. But how to do that to make an Internal Connection with Router and UCS-E while making sure I can configure multiple subnet in UCS-E Side ?

3 Replies 3

Is this your lab setup. or actually an production network requirement. would be great if you have a network diagram requirement.

please do not forget to rate.

Attached the Logical Diagram.

Check out this link

https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/1004074

hope it helps

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card