cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC and FTD, suddenly unable to deploy changes.

itsupport
Level 1
Level 1

I am implementing a ASA 5508-X, controlled by a vFMC. Both devices are running 6.2.0.2.

I am trying to make a couple of changes, and keep getting an error message when attempting to deploy to the device. This has of course worked previously. The text of the error is "Policy .PG.PLATFORM.PixStaticRouteTablePage-1496819066525 has been altered since 08-08-2017 09:28:21 UTC. Retry deployment." Any ideas where to go from here? As things are, I am unable to make any configuration changes.

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I haven't seen that one but it looks suspiciously like database corruption.

I'd go straight to the TAC with that one and have them take a look under the covers. 

itsupport
Level 1
Level 1

FYI.

I logged a call with TAC for this issue. A copy of the troubleshooting files for each device was requested, which I supplied.

Overnight, the problem somehow resolved itself. Originally, this error showed around a dozen times over 4 hours or so, next day deploying went just fine. Nothing of significance was altered by me.

I have asked TAC to keep the ticket open for a week, as problems that mysteriously vanish tend to mysteriously re appear.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card