cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC deployment error(Please modify the description...)

Dear all,

I`m having FMC 6.2.3 virtual in addition to two 2120 ver 6.2.3. I cant configure the HA because of the Deployment pending (Please modify the description of your Access Policy).

I modified it but no worthy.

Please refer to the 3 photos attached (change it to .zip) and help.

Thanks for cooperation.

regards,

4 Replies 4

What you posted doesn't include the actual policies you have configured.  This is where the issue is.  Did you migrate from an ASA?  I have seen this happen when using the migration tool when migrating from ASA to FTD.

The issue is that the name and/or description you have given an ACP entry doesn't meet the character requirements.  Check the ACP entries and modify them then try again.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

Thanks Marius for your replay.

No i dont migrate from ASA. i have 2 firepower applience 2120 in which i configure on them the following:

>configure manager add 172.31.99.30 CISCO123

Then in the FMC i added them successfully.

Then any configuration i want to do or create HA, it replies me with the deployment error.

Where exactly the to edit the name or description of the ACP.??

Thanks again.

regards,

takk
Level 1
Level 1

Here, take a look at picture.
I had similar issue with ACP deployment. In my case it was spase character exactly in description field. After removing it, error msg is gone.image.png

Works for me too. thanks :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card