Helpful
Replies

Help ASA NAT 8.3

f.mottini
Level 1
Level 1

Dear  all,

i have this problem.

I need to nat for navigation all private ip address that arrive to the inside interface of the ASA to a specific ip address to internet.

The inside interface have address 10.10.10.1

The IP address that arrive to the inside interface are from 10.10.10.x 10.0.10.x 172.16.0.x and 192.168.0.x. I need to nat with ip address of the outiside interface of the ASA.

ANY internal ip -----> 212.9.9.9 nat with outside ip address interface.

i perform this configuration, is this config correct?

object network out-serv

host 212.9.9.9

object-group network DM_INLINE_NETWORK_4

network-object object out-serv

nat (inside,outside1) source dynamic any interface destination static DM_INLINE_NETWORK_4 DM_INLINE_NETWORK_4

thanks  a lot regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you just want to restrict it for a specific internet IP, then your Nat statement is absoultely correct:

nat (inside,outside1) source dynamic any interface destination static DM_INLINE_NETWORK_4 DM_INLINE_NETWORK_4

Thanks,
Varun Rao
Security Team,
Cisco TAC

Thanks,
Varun Rao

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

varrao
Level 10
Level 10

Hi,

Your nat should just be:

nat (inside,outside1) source dynamic any interface

and this would nat all the traffic coming from inside interface and going to internet to the outside interface of the ASA.

Thanks,
Varun Rao
Security Team,
Cisco TAC

Thanks,
Varun Rao

Thanks,

but if i want to restrict the nat to an exactly destination 212.9.9.9

so i want that all the inside networks are translated with the outside interface when try to contact this pubblic ip address 212.9.9.9

thanks a lot best regards

If you just want to restrict it for a specific internet IP, then your Nat statement is absoultely correct:

Thanks,
Varun Rao
Security Team,
Cisco TAC

Thanks,
Varun Rao

thanks a lot

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card