cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NGFWv support on VMware 6.7?

saraphillips
Level 4
Level 4

I am not able to find any documentation that says 6.7 it's either supported or not supported. I can only assume 6.5 is the latest version for NGFWv but I need to confirm this.

6.7 was released by VMware last year I wonder if there is even something on the roadmap for NGFWv.

thank you!

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Good question, 6.7 recently released i was thinking to upgrade later month for the NGFWv to test.

as per document it should be supported as i have not see any report not working. but hardware resource changed from 6.5 onwards

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/quick_start/vmware/ftdv/ftdv-vmware-gsg/ftdv-vmware-intro.html#id_107230

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Official support for ESXi 6.7 is coming in the FP 6.5 release which is scheduled for fall 2019.

thanks for the clarification, it would nice to update the document in the cisco site too that 6.7 support.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

jimholla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Firepower 6.5 release is scheduled to be generally available at the end of September. In that release, we will officially support ESXi version 6.7.

Regards...Jim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card