Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Opening Cisco TAC case

Dear All,

I need to open a case with Cisco TAC but i don't know how to do that. Is there any link or steps you guys can share then it will be a great help. Looking forward for your positive reply.

6 Replies 6

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

get the serial number of the device that you want to raise the case for, TAC should be able to identify if it has support or not. if it has just call TAC. you also need a vallid cco account that has the service contract of the device associated with it. Namaste

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thank you for your reply. When I try to open a cisco TAC case, the option seems to be disable. Please refer the attached screen shot. Can you help me in this.

Send TAC an email.  Make sure to include the serial number(s) of the appliance(s).

Alternatively, you can give them a call.

Thank you for your reply. Can you let me know that why I am seeing open new case option to be disabled. Please suggest.

You can ask TAC that question, however, I suspect you don't have a valid Service Contract to raise a TAC case.

Thanks, I will try that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card