Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PAT Configuration - ASA5505 9.1(2) / ASDM 7.13

PAT Configuration - ASA5505 9.1(2) / ASDM 7.13

Hi Guys,

I been expending hours in this configuration that should be fairly easy but apparently is not. I been reading several post with different setups but without luck on my ends.

What i am trying to accomplish: = Simple Port Forwarding

I have a server with ip 192.168.1.100 that it is listening on port 3306 in the inside network.

From what i know on 9.1(2)... i have to establish 4 things:

1. Network Object / Host IP

2. Static Nat

3. Access List

4. Access Group

....... So technically.... 4 lines of code should do the job....But Men... I been trying and trying and deleting and adding... I am dizzy now... Lol...

Any assistance or direcction from you with more knowelge will be great!

I dont have the configuration with me right now, but the ASA is new and empty, stock ACLs, there is only a nat entry allowing the nat to happen in order to go online.

Thanks

PD: i will place the config in the morning if needed.

3 Replies 3

I figure it out playing with the new syntax and the new asdm, here it is in case you need it

1.- Enter the Network Object under NAT Rules:

2.- Enter the host info, select the translated address as OUTSIDE, select the advance button and place the following with the ports (Apply to save ):

3.- Now Enter Access Rules, select the OUTSIDE Interface and place as destination the NETWORK OBJECT created before:

4.- Enjoy

Getting 

3May 27 201414:46:49 xxx22731xxx443TCP access denied by ACL from xxx/22731 to outside:xxx/443

HI

This example with ASA5506 and Version 9.6(1) son't work.If posible send and example with CLI or with ASDM because i lost several hours with this problema and don't fix it

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card