Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with connecting to ASA with ASDM after upgrading

Hello,

We have a problem with connecting to ASA through ASDM. Before we were using ASA 9.9 and ASDM 7.92-152 and everything was good but after upgrading to ASA 9.12(1) and ASDM 7.12(1), it seems only 2 of us can launch ASDM and as soon as the third one makes a connection, automatically makes the first user disconnected from ASDM. I have tried changing "Management Session Quota" and set them to maximum values. But the problem did not go away. I was wondering if you could help me with this problem. Can anything be related to Cisco deprecating and removing tlsv1 and such things in new versions of ASA?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It seems like a bug on  ASDM 7.12(1). Please do not upgrade to this version. you will be in big trouble. I am downgrading to 9.8.4.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

It seems like a bug on  ASDM 7.12(1). Please do not upgrade to this version. you will be in big trouble. I am downgrading to 9.8.4.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card