DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

73 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15657 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

892 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2910 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5002 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

396 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

34 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

CuCM doesn't reach our lab

Hi Joseph,I’m configuring our lab for testing on UCCE.I installed TSSOVA01 having IP address 192.168.204.20.I did a ping from TSS to CuCM 10.10.20.1 and I received packets.I did a ping from CuCM 10.10.20.1 using ssh to TSS and I didn’n receive any pa...

dada by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SDWAN 20.10 - DevNet Sandbox

Hello community!This is my first time typing here so I am hoping I do not mess this up, lol! I am testing some automation code to upgrade SDWAN controllers from code 20.10.1 to 20.12.2 on Sandbox, and the code works to stage the image and then activa...

sandbox and vpn issues

good afternoon,  I believe I have everything downloaded like I should have and I'm pretty sure that I've established a secure VPN with cisco. For some reason I cannot see this import button like on the instructions under lab topology. it says I have ...

JTAPI Getting Conference parties

HI guys,I'm trying to get a list of conferenced parties from CiscoConferenceEndEv by calling the cev.getFinalCall().getConnections() method.The problem I'm hitting is, sometimes I'll get the entire list of participants, sometimes I'll get a NullPoint...

mervkwok1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco router Speed test automation

Hi Cisco Community team,I have cisco ISR 4331 router on which i want to perform speed test automation so when speed goes down i should get email trigger.use cases.1. every hour speed test automation result on email2. If speed goes beyond x limit IT t...

Production Site to DR site Network Design

I have a Prod network with the following Switches as Core: Cisco9336C-FX2 36Port 40/100G port density.Our Link is only 100Mbps and can go up to 1G and we intend to install a Similar Model Switch at DR for Active/Active Replication.We intend to achiev...

piusnolih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue with Ansible for FTD - Invalid Data Provided 'Type'

Hello Cisco Community, I hope this post finds you well. I'm encountering an issue while using Ansible to manage my Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) firewall. Specifically, I'm trying to create a network object, but I keep running into the error m...

an.balsby by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days