DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

73 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15670 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

902 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2936 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5016 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

397 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

34 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Providing value to the parameter in yaml through CLI

Hi Team, This is the format of my yaml file: testbed:    name:    servers:    password:    custom:        version: "10.3.4" Instead of providing the value to the version manually in the yaml, I want to provide this value with the CLI I am using for e...

o1 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Risport70 selectCMDeviceExt does not return CTI Port status

I am trying to retrieve the registration status of phones and CTI ports on CUCM using Python. To do this I am first running the CUCM AXL query listPhone to get a list of all phones I'm interested in. Then I pass this list to the SelectCmDeviceExt RIS...

skareem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Images for GNS3

I am currently learning GNS3 and I am aware that I need to obtain the relevant images/licenses. Is anyone aware of what I need to purchase exactly? Is it ' Cisco Modeling Labs - Personal'

miriamc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PyATS: Need halp with Dialog conversation

Hello,I need help to recover the cli prompt> after a Dialog conversation:Since PyATS Junos does not have support for linux shell# access, I am using the Dialog conversation to accomplish sending commands in shell mode1- From cli> enter shell with 'ex...

Resolved! Pass STORE Variable to iFrame URL

I am looking to pass a variable from the STORE Data Provider as part of an iFrame URL. For example:"widgets": {"comp1": {"attributes": {"src": "https://test/{$STORE.agent.agentId}"},"comp": "agentx-wc-iframe"}}The value is not being passed, rather th...

XDR Sandbox

When will a Cisco XDR sandbox be available for a customer to use?

fdagenha by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GPIO Code for Codec Pro

After some very long hours, many you tube videos, and reading countless pointless forums. I completely gave up looking for help and decided to start from scratch. Trial and error my friends! For all looking to control a projector screen based on Stan...

JTapi program to monitor all devices in CUCM

Hi I am looking to write a program using JTAPI to monitor all call events of all registered devices ( Phones alone - all types).. Can anyone help me with the classes i need to use and high level steps for the same.Your reply is appreciated.  

applyTransParams question

Hi,Maapi.commitQueueResult is deprecated and we should use applyTransParams.I need help on how to use applyTransParams.I have the following code:CommitParams cp = new CommitParams();cp.setCommitQueueSync();cp.setNoOverwrite();CommitQueueResult result...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.