Views
Helpful
Replies

Hybrid Calling Outbound Calls media

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

we have an exisiting Expressway-C-E pair for MRA. We configured it additional with the hybrid callling zones,search rules and so on.

We configured complete webex hybrid calling with the cloud, cucm and expressway.

I call from a webex teams app inbound to a user on CUCM. Answer the call with the desk phone. Call connected, video and audio fine.

Make an outbound call from deskphone to a DN and a associated directory URI.

SIP route pattern is targeted to a non encrypted SIP trunk to Expressway C (the default zones added by expc with CUCM).

Call is established and immediatly end after connect. I see on Expressway C, that the call comes via the Expressway MRA trunk (no TLS encryption). 

Call history show me this:

Session 1

StatusReplaced
Media routedTrue
Call routedTrue
Participant 1Leg 1
Participant 2Leg 2
Bandwidth allocated0 kbps
Bandwidth requested0 kbps

Session 2

StatusCompleted
Media routedFalse
Call routedTrue
Participant 1Leg 1
Participant 2Leg 3
Bandwidth allocated384 kbps
Bandwidth requested384 kbps
RouteCEtcp-CUCM10.albakom.de -> Zone003ToTraversalSZ -> TraversalSubZone -> Zone009ToTraversalSZ -> Webex Hybrid traversal client

Maybe the wrong zone?

If I set the routing on the SIP Route Pattern on CUCM to a TLS encrypted SIP trunk to Expressway neighbor zone, no uri dilaing is possible. get fast busy. Trunk and zone are active.

Somebody can give some hints? First, dialing uri via TLS seems not work. 2nd, media seems not transport via expressway?

1 Reply 1

Hello,

I have a question that can we integrate it with the hybrid cloud telephony & IVR software?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: