I-9 Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Knowledge Base Articles

REVIEW LIST OF ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS List A Documents List B & List C Documents U.S Passport Employee completes items 1 - 17Employer/Authorized Representative completes items 18 - 27 Driver's License & Social Security Card Employee completes items...

secontre by Cisco Employee
  • 0 comments
  • 5 Helpful votes

We want to extend our warm welcome to Cisco! In order to help you comply with the Employment I-9 Eligibility Verification form, we have created this portal to assist you.   1. Download the I-9 Kit instructions here. 2. Review the full kit because it ...

• 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

First open the packet using Zip Program. After you have opened the Zip Program, you can view the packet by using Adobe Reader.   *The PDF packet has code that does not work well if the PDF document is launched inside browser.*

• 0 comments
  • 25 Helpful votes

Need Assistance with I-9?Non-Critical Queries employeei9@cisco.comUrgent Queries:Team is available between the hours of 7:30 AM - 3 PM (Pacific)Last Name's that begin with A - K:Margie Guitron(408) 527 - 3925Last Name's that begin with L - Z:Anabbel ...

• 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links
Top Contributors