cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ISE 2.3 Patch 7 has been posted. This will be the last patch for the ISE 2.3 release!
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Bootable USB not working for ISE 2.4 image for 3600 appliances

Hello,

Trying to reimage new 3615 boxes with 2.4 image with new ISO. I followed Cisco doc as it.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-4/install_guide/b_ise_InstallationGuide24/b_ise_InstallationGuide24_chapter_011.html#id_12079

performed step 1 to 10 from above document. After reloading boxes and booting it from USB , I did get notification for below

Cisco ISE Installation (Serial Console)

Cisco ISE Installation (Keyboard/Monitor)

System Utilities (Serial Console)

System Utilities (Keyboard/Monitor)

I chose Cisco ISE Installation (Keyboard/Monitor) but after this I got an error (please see the attached screenshot).

error: /syslinux/vmlinuz has invalid signature. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Aravind

2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

Re: Bootable USB not working for ISE 2.4 image for 3600 appliances

Hi,

Please make sure you use the right image. It is looking for signed image that is correct for the appliance.

ise-2.4.0.357.SPA.x86_64_SNS-36x5_APPLIANCE_ONLY.iso

Thanks
Krishnan

Beginner

Re: Bootable USB not working for ISE 2.4 image for 3600 appliances

Hi Krishnan,

Thank you for your response.

We are using the right image that is correct for the appliance.

ise-2.4.0.357.SPA.x86_64_SNS-36x5_APPLIANCE_ONLY.iso

Thanks,

Aravind Ravikumar.