cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Can I have a unified NAM Profile to use for wired and wireless

Hi,

I have a ISE Use Case Employees uses corporate asset (laptop) to access enterprise network from wired network when they are on their desks and connect using the wireless network when they are in the meeting room. 

The issue is, AnyConnect Network Profile Editor, Network Media type, the option is either/or, Wired Or Wireless and that doesn't fit to me. I intend to push the NAM Profile from ISE Client Proviosing to each corporate asset

I wonder if any one is aware of how to have one NAM Profile can be used for both media type 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Can I have a unified NAM Profile to use for wired and wireless

Each NAM profile may configure with multiple networks. For more info, see Configure Network Access Manager > Networks Window

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VIP Rising star

AKAIK you cannot accomplish what you are looking for since you must select a media type. However, you can create two separate profiles supporting each media type. HTH!
Beginner

Hi Mike,

as far as I know, having 2 seprate profiles wouldn't work, as NAM profile must be saved to pre-set name "configuration.xml", any other name is not acceptable.   

Thank you so much

Cisco Employee

Each NAM profile may configure with multiple networks. For more info, see Configure Network Access Manager > Networks Window

View solution in original post