cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cancel Support Bundle?

mitchp75
Level 1
Level 1

I started a Support Bundle for TAC almost 24 hours ago on the admin node and its still at 60%, is there a way to cancel or stop it? It was for a 2 day period and I don't think it should take this long. Any thoughts?

Thanks, 

Mitch

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I have had this too. Had to open a TAC case and the engineer went to root mode and killed the process.  You cold try to stop application ise if this won't cause you any downtime.  But TAC is the way to go. And then also ask them to investigate WHY this happened.  It should not happen.

View solution in original post

@hslai had this to add

First, check ADE.log and see any clue why it stuck. If there is no cancel button and no root access, then we need either restarting ISE services or reloading ISE.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I have had this too. Had to open a TAC case and the engineer went to root mode and killed the process.  You cold try to stop application ise if this won't cause you any downtime.  But TAC is the way to go. And then also ask them to investigate WHY this happened.  It should not happen.

@hslai had this to add

First, check ADE.log and see any clue why it stuck. If there is no cancel button and no root access, then we need either restarting ISE services or reloading ISE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: