Views
Helpful
Replies

cannot access ISE web GUI

fogemarttt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a SNS3515 and after the first configuration, i failed to log in more than 4 times and the account have been locked.

I have follow the ISE admin restoration procedure and I got access to console and using SSH.

When I try to get access using webgui, it's failed and redirected me to https://xx.xx.xx.xx/admin/login.jsp?mid=external_auth_msg.

with ssh it is working fine with all the 3 admin accounts. I have try to restart ise application without success. I have restart the physical server a couple of times without success. How can I do now, I am confuse and I need to go forward the webgui configurations. 

ISER Version 2.4

When log on with ssh, I received a message failed logins message 23 times with the admin account.

Regards,

Martins

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can run 'application reset-passwd ise {ADMIN_USER_NAME}' from the CLI to reset the GUI password.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can run 'application reset-passwd ise {ADMIN_USER_NAME}' from the CLI to reset the GUI password.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: