cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change of date format from "yyyy-mm-dd" to "dd-mm-yyyy" in sponsor portal for guest account creation

ckumar2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings,

In sponsor portal for Access Information for guest, to change the "From Date" & "To Date" format, default format is "yyyy-mm-dd" and wanted to change to "dd-mm-yyyy"

I would like to know if there is any script under portal customization to help with these changes?

Regards,

Chandan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no way to customize this

Please log defect as it looks to be bug

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no way to customize this

Please log defect as it looks to be bug

sure, i will log a bug for this.

I had a TAC case for a related issue some time back in case this relates to you (if you need date format in non-US format) - TAC case 683425704 "ISE Sponsor Portal lacks international date format support" and refers to known bug CSCvb49770.  This relates to the final line in the Guest account ($ui_guest_account_purge_date$) output talking about account expiry date.  It's hard coded to US date format.  The more TAC case we can throw at this, the sooner it might be fixed.

Example below:

thank you, this is still an issue, i spoke with engineering and this requires back end changes to make it happen. Please again keep complaining to http://cs.co/ise-feedback and logging cases against the defect above
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: