cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Register for the monthly ISE Webinars to learn about ISE configuration and deployment.
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Collaborator

CIMC HTML Virtual KVM Session Time-out

Does anyone know how to manage the CIMC HTML-based Virtual KVM Session Time-out settings on 3595 CIMC? I would like to know when the mapped virtual media will time out if i leave it running. By the way, I’m running on CIMC version 3.0(3S2).

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Advocate

Re: CIMC HTML Virtual KVM Session Time-out

Since the CIMC is not a core function of ISE appliance itself, you may get better results pinging UCS team that supports the underlying hardware.

2 REPLIES 2
Enthusiast

I don't of any way to set the timeout value or even if it does timeout (maybe subject to TCP session timeout if going through inspection device such as a firewall or load balancer). We've found the Java-based session works much faster, (roughly two hours compared to about fifteen with HTML).
Advocate

Since the CIMC is not a core function of ISE appliance itself, you may get better results pinging UCS team that supports the underlying hardware.