cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Register for the monthly ISE Webinars to learn about ISE configuration and deployment.
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cisco ISE 2.4 default posture requirements not showing

The problem: After creating a new requirement and saving it, all the requirements disappeared. Now I have only one requirement called "default". If I insert a new one and save it, nothing appears. What to do? cisco_ise_posture requirement.png

Help. Thank you

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco ISE 2.4 default posture requirements not showing

Not sure why you need the default posture requirement.

Please work with the partner. Update the patch and see if the problem goes away. Usually patches fix any residual issues.

Use posture best practices guide for reference

https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn-and-anyconnect/posture-best-practices/td-p/3533136

Thanks

Krishnan

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

what was the browser used when you did this configuration, also what is the patch level ?

Beginner

Google Chrome was the browser. I tried on multiple platforms and computers and I have the same message. We have a 60 day evaluation license from our Cisco partner. I did not patch because I do not allow the evaluation version, I need a contract to download. We will have 2000 pc of BYOD in 3 months and I have to find a reliable solution.

Cisco Employee

Not sure why you need the default posture requirement.

Please work with the partner. Update the patch and see if the problem goes away. Usually patches fix any residual issues.

Use posture best practices guide for reference

https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn-and-anyconnect/posture-best-practices/td-p/3533136

Thanks

Krishnan