cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.6 integration with Qualys - CONSULTANT

Maurice Ball
Level 3
Level 3

I have setup Threat Centric NAC on Cisco ISE. I am trying to test the Threat Centric functionality with the Qualys vulnerability scan. I am using ISE version 2.6. I had no issue registering ISE with Qualys cloud services and I had no issue getting the Qualys virtual appliance associated with the cloud. I am able to trigger the scan of an asset from the cloud without issue and once the scan is initiated ISE works as expected and quarantine the asset based on the result of the policy. The problem I am having is I am unable to get ISE to automatically trigger the scan from a policy. Does anyone know how to make this work?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please ensure the Qualys user account configured in ISE has Manager privileges and entitled to access REST APIs.

You may try ISE admin CLI command

show logging container tc-nac container-name <InstanceName> log-name adapter.log tail

to get more info. If needed, enable DEBUG/TRACE in the adapter from the ISE admin web UI.

Also, run reports at Operations > Reports > ISE Reports > Threat Centric NAC > Vulnerability Assessment

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For authorization profile you want to scan for, look under common tasks, check 'Assess Vulnerabilities' and select qualys scanner/adapter.

Yes, I have configured those options under the authorization profile. The policy that uses that profile is being hit, but the scan is still not being triggered.

Please ensure the Qualys user account configured in ISE has Manager privileges and entitled to access REST APIs.

You may try ISE admin CLI command

show logging container tc-nac container-name <InstanceName> log-name adapter.log tail

to get more info. If needed, enable DEBUG/TRACE in the adapter from the ISE admin web UI.

Also, run reports at Operations > Reports > ISE Reports > Threat Centric NAC > Vulnerability Assessment

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: