cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.6 licensing, I need 15K plus license, can I buy a 10K and a 5K licenses?

kjkj kjkj
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I have a Cisco ISE 2.6 installation and I need 15K Plus license, does anyone know if I can buy two licenses (10K + 5K)?

In particular the licenses are:

E2SC-P-ISEP10K

And

E2SC-P-ISEP5K

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

I'm not a licensing guy but this is something that works and worked on previous version. I don't see why it would be blocked on 2.6.
It's like you already have 10K and few months later you'll add 5k more. This is something feasible.

Then i highly believe you can do this.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

I'm not a licensing guy but this is something that works and worked on previous version. I don't see why it would be blocked on 2.6.
It's like you already have 10K and few months later you'll add 5k more. This is something feasible.

Then i highly believe you can do this.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

I'll confirm, no issue doing this. The licenses can be stacked within ISE without issue, or you can add them both to a smart virtual account and leverage them all that way.

the only downside to do this is it costs more, you don't get the advantage of the banded licenses if splitting the orders.