Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE and BMC Integration

AIN UL BADAR
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

My Customer has a BCM Client. BMC is the company and BCM(BMC Client Management) is a client, with version 12.6.

This BMC Client is used for MS Windows deployment of patches/updates etc. The question is, is it supported by ISE Posture? Is "BMC FootPrints Asset Core Client" different than what customer has? 

Attached is the image for the reference.

Thanks for your help.

Ain

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

BMC renamed the product when they went to version 12, BMC Client Management used to be called Footprints Asset Core.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I know that manage engine integration is supported. For BMC I suggest to
open tac ticket for official answer

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

BMC renamed the product when they went to version 12, BMC Client Management used to be called Footprints Asset Core.  

Thank you sir for the confirmation. Really appreciate it.

Ain

Hello

I have a follow up question.

As I reported earlier that my goal is to keep endpoints up-to-date using the BMC client/server. For which I created a Condition and Remediation under "Patch Management". My question is, did I configure this right? Because Posture module reports that it doesn't find the product in the system. The Error message on the Posture module is "Remediation couldn't be attempted since the required product was not found on the system. If the problem persists contact your system administrator".

Attaching the screenshots for better understanding.

Thanks

AinPatch-Mgmt-Rem.PNGISE Posture Result.PNGPatch-Mgmt-Condition.PNG